Welcome to Northmount School for Boys’ Building Fund Campaign
Northmount School for Boys is embarking on an $8M Building Fund Campaign. The funds raised will be invested into the building to increase program space through the addition of a second floor (8,500 sq. ft.) and the renovation of the main floor. This investment will also include mechanical and utility improvements to ensure the comfort and safety of our boys and the greater community.
The proposed expansion and renovation is a community-inspired vision for our school’s future. The renewed facility celebrates the essence of Northmount by combining a contemporary academic space with a gathering place for our community.
THE NEW EDUCATIONAL SPACE ACCOMMODATES:
- Appropriately sized classrooms with natural lighting
- A contemporary kindergarten space with customized bathroom and student entrance
- STEM Lab (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
- Soundproof music room with ensemble practice space and storage
- Enlarged art room with modern equipment and running water
- Water access to the entire building
- Efficient layout of main entrance and administrative area
- Localized collaboration spaces for students and staff
- Expanded community areas for events and gatherings
- An additional 8,500 square feet of multipurpose space
- Future opportunities for additional program space
Please join us in supporting Northmount’s Building Fund Campaign.
Your donation will help ensure a vibrant Catholic education for all Northmount boys.
Now is the time!
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Amanda Copeman
Director of Advancement
416-449-8823 ext. 115
Watch the videos below to hear what our families and alumni are saying: