Northmount School for Boys offers a multifaceted curriculum. Professional educators are dedicated to seeing students excel and upholding the highest standards of Northmount. The key to the success of each boy stems from his ability to engage in, relate to, and master this enriched curriculum. This is the backbone of the Northmount experience and it is achieved by tailoring our approach around the following principals:
- Beginning in Kindergarten, our students are taught to read, write, and do mathematics at a Grade 1 level.
- From Kindergarten to Grade 8 our students take accelerated Math and Science courses.
- Students are challenged mentally, socially, spiritually, and physically.
- Accelerated learning prepares our students for seamless transition into a high school setting.
Differentiation / Individualization:
- Our students come to Northmount with different backgrounds so a one-size-fits-all curriculum does not work.
- Small class sizes paired with speciality teachers in each grade level allows for personal instruction where each boy is equipped with the tools required to reach his potential.
- Learning goals are the same for all students, but the speed and method vary with respect to individualized needs.
- Our CASTLE program offers enrichment and support for the boys.