Northmount’s 2017-2018 Annual Fund will kick off on GivingTuesday, November 28th. To participate in GivingTuesday and double your giving power please visit http://weblink.donorperfect.com/nms_gtuesday
The Annual Fund is Northmount School’s major giving initiative which provides support for programs not funded by tuition fees. All proceeds raised are reinvested in the school to provide additional opportunities for our boys, and to continually strengthen and improve the Northmount educational experience.
Each year, a project is selected which will improve the daily lives of Northmount boys. All funds received go directly towards achieving this common goal.
The Annual Giving programme has strong support from students, alumni, parents, past parents, grandparents, staff, Boards of Governors, and friends of the school. This truly is a community wide mission.
Each family’s financial support allows a small school to provide the comprehensive educational experience our boys need to be truly successful in life. Thank you for joining us in building this truly unique school by contributing to the Northmount Annual Fund.
Projects the Annual Fund has supported:
- Locker room and storage renovation in the gymnasium
- AED machine
- A fresh coat of paint in the gymnasium complete with the new Knights logo
- Outdoor soccer nets
- Safety mats and sports equipment
- Adjustable height desks
- A classroom suite of iPads
- New Computer lab & Technology
- New Drum Line & Other instruments for Music Department
- New Blinds for the Classrooms
- Kiln for the Art Department
- Display easels and tables for Art Department
- Classroom laptop upgrades
Donations to the school are tax deductible.
All donors will be recognized in the Northmount Annual Report.